Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hey everybody. thanks for being there for me. i really love all of you guys. your all amazing! and i mean that sincerly. so here is the newest and sweetest!!!..... so my mom and dad have been talking to a relative of my dads online via e-mail for a while and get this....the other day...... SHE CALLED!! how cool is that. now she is not jsut a relative she is living in austria now but she is from croatia. that is so cool that i am in touch her and her family now. my dream has always been for me and even the family to for my senior trip go to croatia to visit and meet all of my relatives on my dads side of the family. tell me that would not be cool!!! i hope that we stay in contact because i am so excited to get to know them. i know there is a daughter in the mix who is just about my age i think dad said she was 17. SWEEEEET!!!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hey Mo ... I heard about this conversation ... and I agree, HOW COOL IS THIS!!! Don't be afraid to make the first step in keeping in touch ... people get busy and time slips by. If it's been awhile, you make the first attempt to say Hello ... I'm sure it will be well received and appreciated! I know if at all possible, your parents will (if not all of you) at least try and get you over there for a visit ... HOW EXCITING!! And of course you know that you Pappy & I will help where we can to make it happen! SEE ... there's always something to look forward to if you only "look around!" Pappy's sitting here and he says to tell you HEY and that he loves you!! Keep me posted on your "long-distance" family!!

Followers