Saturday, November 8, 2008

ok so its been awhile since i've been on here to update, and i'm sorry. its busy being a 16 year old in high school. ok and my grandma and my mom haven't gotten off my case about not updating. thats what they do i guess. but ok so here is the newest news in my life..... SO racing has ended - tear tear-and it is so weird not getting up early saturday morning and mentally preparing myself to go out and defend my right as a female in a male dominate sport. let me tell you though.... its fun when you win even one round and shut the guys up because they jsut got there butts kicked by a girl. But now thats over and i'm back to school all week every week. marching band just ended and the football team ended the season at 8-3. not bad for a small country school. so now i don't really have anything going on. I'm not compaining but its really weird. if anybody is board and wants to do ANYTHING i'm all game just give me a call or a text. i'll put more pictures up when i get some. right now i don't have a whole lot i do have one and thats the fact that our chickens last night started laying eggs and i am so excited. so leave me anything you wish. love you all guys. your awsome

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hey Mo ... thanks for the update!! It's pretty bad when I have to follow your blog to find out what's going on in your life, LOL!! Your new photos are awesome. Why not add them into your "word" post so I can click on them and get a closer view?? (Old eyes you know!!) LOVE YA!! Neener

Followers