Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hey gals and guys,

so this is my first time doing this whole blogging thing, but i felt left out and kinda out of the times since my mom and my grandmother BOTH had blogs but me the sixteen year old didn't. so i figured if they could do it i could do it to. right? hehehe! so I'll give this a shot and see how i like it. and don't make fun of me if I'm dumb or do something weird because for one that's just what teenagers do and second i haven't ever even had a my space or anything like that. so we'll see how this goes. oh ya hey mom hey Nana. watch out I'm going to try and out do you on this blogging thing.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Way to go MO!!! Looks fantastic ... look out though, you know I love a CHALLENGE!!! hehe
Seriously, since I don't see as much of you as I would like, this will be a nice way to keep up with what you are doing!! I'm adding you to my google reader so I don't miss a single post!!!
Watch out though ... you might be EATTING MY DUST!!!
LOVE ya, Nanna

Tammy Hershberger said...

I don't know Mo... "Nana" is blogging a LOT these days! You've got big shoes to fill if you're going to out-do her! :)

Marisa said...

Not bad for your first time blogging. Never met you grandma in person, just through Splitcoast and the blog and she seems to be a really nice lady. You are so fortunate to have her as a grandma.

Keep on blogging.

Marisa

Followers