Saturday, October 8, 2011

Next in Life




So, I'm in this limbo. Limbo between having enough college for it to help me get a better job and.....NOT. But I have been looking BACK into modeling and really would like to pursue it with a vengeance. I have always enjoyed the little bit I've done and wanted to truly give it my all. It seems so hard to get involved and not sure really where to start. If you have lots of money to your name, its not a problem getting started. But trying to build yourself if so hard to do. If you have any suggestions, please, i am all ears. I have a phone call into a family friend who is a photographer who is willing to help me rebuild/build a formal portfolio, and get that started, but in less I'm in a bigger city like Cleveland or Pittsburgh i don't know how much good it's going to do. But anyways this is my rant for the night. Just needing to find something to make my clock tick. I've lost that along the way somewhere and I gravely need it back. :-)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hang in there Mo! If you can get the grades you need to get that degree ... you'll have enough money to pursue your love for being in front of the camera too!
You are SO GOOD at signing ... and could help others with it in so many ways ... I'd hate to see you not continue on that path. It's tough I know ... and I also know you are giving it your all! Keep the modeling in mind as a secondary for the moment ... still getting new photos for your portfolio, etc. But don't loose site of your 'money making career'.
Take a good look at the photos you have gathered here ... do you SEE HOW you've changed as you've matured? And you will continue to get even MORE BEAUTIFUL as time goes by. You haven't even gotten close to peaking your beauty ... so there's time!! One step at a time my dear ... you'll get there!!
LOVE YOU!!
Nanna

Followers