Tuesday, September 15, 2009

http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/277609/just-stand-up-artists-stand-up-to-cancer.jhtml?

You know I'm starting to wonder if things are going to fall how i want them to but you know maybe I'm just suppose to know till it happens. So fine. Life is a roller coaster that i can't control. But i guess i can look at it as a ride of fun instead a ride of fear and worry. Just ride it out. everything happens for a reason right.? Sure that what everybody has always said. GOD has plan for everybody. I wish i could believe my own words coming out of my mouth. I won't lie I'm terrified to be on my own, i don't know where I'm going what I'm going to do... I know Nothing. I know what i WANT to do and where i WANT to be but who knows if its going to happen that way. I sure hope so. I guess i can lean of the faith i do have and hope it gets me there. I wish my faith was as strong as it used to be. Its just not there anymore. I can't find it and its driving me crazy.
i put this link on here because a friend told me to look up this song and listen to the words. i here the words but i can't absorb them i can't believe them.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Sometimes we TRY TOO HARD! And maybe that's what's happening with you right now! This is a very important year with graduating and you are supposed to know what to do with the rest of your ENTIRE life by next June! WRONG ... things will fall into place ... but in their own time, not ours! Just get through THIS week the VERY BEST you can and then move onto next week. You know, like learning to walk ... one foot in front of the other.
Yes, you have to be thinking about your future ... that is important. But you don't have to decide EVERYTHING right now!! If speech pathology is the direction you want to persue ... then start checking into that and see where it leads you. MANY people have changed their course of direction after starting what they thought was the direcion they wanted to go.
It will all come together ... it always does! And just remember ... you have a loving family who believe in you and stand behind you in whatever you decide to do (short of robbing banks that is). SMILE my dear ... it will be OKAY!! Love ya!!

Followers